Are you Searching for Best Remote for DSLR Camera? No worries, You are at the right page– We will help you finding the best one! Before that, Let us quickly understand a little about this Amazing device and why you should own one Wireless Remote for your DSLR.
About Wireless Camera Remote for DSLR Camera
Control your DSLR or Point and shoot cameras with this wireless remote shutter trigger from Monoprice! This slim wireless DSLR remote instantly triggers your camera’s shutter without inducing any vibrations or other disturbance. It is ideal for situations like time lapse videography, photography, taking self-timer pictures, Selfies etc.
Uses of DSLR Wireless Remote:
- You need not to take the help of others to take pictures
- You can place the camera on tripod to take pictures
- If you are taking time-lapse photos, you will need the camera to be stable while clicking. So this remote helps you to achieve it.
- It can capture images from long distance (Upto 10 Mtrs)
- Ideal while travelling, group you will not miss anybody in the group photo
1. Which is the Best Wireless Camera Remote for Nikon DSLR Camera?
Well, there are many range of products available. But we strongly recommend the product mentioned below:
Nikon Device Technical Details
|Dimensions||7.1 x 5.4 x 2.4 cm|
|Remote model number||NBMLL3|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium|
Other Nikon Camera Remote Related Products:
2. Which is the Best Wireless Camera Remote for Canon DSLR Camera?
If you own Canon DSLR, You can consider buying the below Remote which works like charm with most of the Canon Cameras.
Canon Device Technical Details
|Item Weight||18.1 grams|
|Remote Dimensions||0.6 x 0.6 x 0.8 cm|
|Batteries:||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||RC-6|
|Supports Color Printing||No|
|Included Components||remote for camera|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Canon Cameras Supported|
|Canon EOS 450D|
|Canon EOS 500D|
|Canon EOS 550D|
|Canon EOS 600D|
|Canon EOS 60D|
|Canon EOS 7D|
|Canon 5D Mark II|
|Canon 5D 5D Mark III|
|Canon EOS 6D|
|Canon 5D 5D Mark 4|
Other Canon Camera Remote Related Devices:
How to Use Wireless Remote With DSLR
- Pull out the plastic cover at the battery holder.
- Mount your DSLR camera on a tripod or on a stable place
- Press the button and rotate main command dial until (delayed remote) or (quick response remote) is displayed in the control panel.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the DSLR camera (usually within +/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bosom
- Press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- Now the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected camera’s custom setting. For further information, check your camera’s manual.
This product comes with complete Automatic setup hence you need not to buy any other device to set it with DSLR. All you need to is, remove the
Hope this article helped you to find the best Remote for your DSLR Camera. Be it canon or Nikon or Point and shoot camera, This remote adds a lot of fun during your photography journey. Make sure you buy a good tripod along with this remote so that it will be even more fun.
Dont forget to share your experience in comments below, If you have any queries or doubts on this device dont hesitate to ask.
Happy Clicking Cheers!!